In Delhi AA -BJP blame game over migrants plight


In Delhi AA -BJP blame game over migrants plight

File picture for illustration

In a confrontation on Monday, the ruling AAP in Delhi and the BJP blamed each other for the plight of migrant employees transferring en mass to their house states because of the COVID-19-induced lockdown.

Senior AAP chief and Rajya Sabha MP Sanjay Singh alleged that the present scenario pertaining to migrants had "uncovered" the BJP and it had turn out to be clear that they're an anti-poor and pro-rich social gathering.

"BJP is blind in direction of the huge exodus of poor migrant labourers which is occurring throughout India. These poor migrant labourers are grieving from trauma, starvation, poverty and unemployment," Singh mentioned in a press release.

Singh mentioned the one option to clear up this challenge was by operating extra trains. Indian Railways can carry 2,30,00,000 folks per day, however the BJP authorities is under no circumstances severe in regards to the challenge, he claimed.

"The BJP authorities can present luxurious flights for the individuals who have been caught in different nations however they can't organize trains or buses for these poor folks," he mentioned. BJP's Chief of Opposition in Delhi Meeting Ramvir Bidhuri, nevertheless, blamed the AAP for being answerable for the exodus of migrant employees from Delhi.

Bidhuri alleged that the AAP authorities had didn't cease migrant employees from leaving Delhi and couldn't distribute free ration supplied by the Centre among the many poor.

"Delhi authorities couldn't present the ration to the poor. Union Meals minister Ram Vilas Paswan himself mentioned that just one per cent of the ration issued by the Centre for April was given by the Delhi authorities to the poor folks," he claimed.

Bidhuri additionally blamed the AAP authorities in Delhi for failing to rearrange transport for migrant employees to return to their house states. He claimed that the Central authorities was paying 85 per cent of the fee for working the trains for migrants and remaining 15 per cent was borne by involved states.

"Delhi authorities has been proved full failure in sending migrant employees house. Its web site for registration of migrant employees was stopped, forcing them to depart for his or her house states on foot," he mentioned.

Previous Post Next Post